Friday, June 10, 2005
- Name: Jenny Bowker
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I am an Australian quiltmaker married to a diplomat (retired now). I have lived about fifteen years of the last thirty in the Middle East. This blog started in Egypt, and has morphed back to Australia with our return. I will leave the name the same but content will change.
- My website
- My Flickr photostream
- Dijanne Cevaal
- The Department
- Sam's Grand Tour
- Map to the Tentmaker's Khan in Cairo
- The Flame Trees of Cairo, and Assorted Fruits
- Apples worthy of the Garden of Eden, with just a s...
- In a large square tank was the water that he is al...
- The tank and pumping house
- Catching the fish
- Fish jumping as they are passed up
- Lunch was served just before four o’clock, and thi...
- Ostriches dancing