Monday, June 06, 2005
- Name: Jenny Bowker
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I am an Australian quiltmaker married to a diplomat (retired now). I have lived about fifteen years of the last thirty in the Middle East. This blog started in Egypt, and has morphed back to Australia with our return. I will leave the name the same but content will change.
- My website
- My Flickr photostream
- Dijanne Cevaal
- The Department
- Sam's Grand Tour
- Map to the Tentmaker's Khan in Cairo
- Fish jumping as they are passed up
- Lunch was served just before four o’clock, and thi...
- Ostriches dancing
- A lady greets her guests with a few well-chosen wo...
- ..and show a little curousity out of politeness......
- A lady stands with her feet together
- A lady holds her head high as she walks
- A lady shows as much elegance as she leaves as whe...
- Kuwait Quilt Show
- From Paramjeet, who won the challenge with a diffe...