Saturday, June 11, 2005
- Name: Jenny Bowker
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I am an Australian quiltmaker married to a diplomat (retired now). I have lived about fifteen years of the last thirty in the Middle East. This blog started in Egypt, and has morphed back to Australia with our return. I will leave the name the same but content will change.
- My website
- My Flickr photostream
- Dijanne Cevaal
- The Department
- Sam's Grand Tour
- Map to the Tentmaker's Khan in Cairo
- Even the beautiful sunset over water last night wa...
- View through the meshrabieh in the Artists' Khan
- Half the door at Madrasa al-Sultan El-Ashraf Barsb...
- Detail of woodcarving and inlay
- A spectacular ceiling
- Carved words from the Koran
- A really beautiful dome
- The covered area
- The courtyard
- The bread baker at Kebabgy