Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Walking around the city

I am including some images today.

Walking around the city
A tomb is surrounded by a cluster of city buildings, and the washing is drying from a balcony.

Walking around the city
I have talked about my house - now you can see it.

Walking around the city
A patchwork car cover - they are everywhere, but definitely more functional that beautiful.

Walking around the city
Two men in the biggest mosque I have ever visited.

And from the sublime to the ridiculous - two mannequins, taken through their shop windows. I liked the way they are posed in the most unlikely positions. Just try holding your hands in the positions used by the model in white!
Walking around the city Walking around the city

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting! I Like the house.

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artful Quilters Web Ring
Previous | Next | Random
Join | List
Powered by RingSurf